Question
Posted by: Chez | 2011/04/14

Never masturbated

Hi Doc,

I have a healthy and satisfying sexlife with my boyfriend. We''ve been together for 3yrs and still go at it like rabbits. Im 35 and he''s 37.

Just wondering - i have NEVER masturbated. Havnt even had the urge or wanting to experiment. My girlfriends suggested i lay infront of my bf and masturbate coz men LOVE that, but just thinking about it - i get shy, besides - i wouldnt know what to do!!

My firends dont believe me when i say i have never masturbated, but seriously - i havnt.

By the sound of it; your boyfriend could definitely benefit from seeking the professional assistance from a medical doctor. There are techniques and medication that could effectively address this. You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: kkk | 2011/04/15

CS did you read the post? I don''t think so - I think you kinda missed it, please revisit it.

Reply to kkk
Posted by: jack | 2011/04/15

There is no problem if you dont do it, as you say you and your bf enjoy your sex life. So dont let other people tell you to do it, my wife also never did that and I dont expect her to do it.

Reply to jack
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/15

Reply to sexologist