Posted by: CP MOM | 2008-12-18

It might be hard to get over the man you love,
But you will never know until you try.

As women, we tend to continue relationships that destroy who we are – 
Physically, socially and mentally.

We give up our individuality, happiness, families, friends, pride, wealth and success - in order to satisfy the man in our lives.

Lets face it girls, we are strong and can achieve so much without anyone’ s help, so why let someone destroy what you worked so hard for?
Lets appreciate, love and believe in ourselves.

Elizabeth Nkau said:

“ I cooked and cleaned for him, stopped talking to all my male friends, came home early to him, bore a baby for him and what did I get? A promise to get married, which never happened, two other babies from another woman, a string of girlfriends calling his house and a death sentence of HIV/Aids.

Was it all worth it?

No, I knew all along he was cheating, but I stayed because I loved him

I never realized he didn’ t love me back.

A man who cheats does not love you, he just likes you.

I am waiting for my last breath as I lie in my bed, helpless, knowing I will leave my child without a mother.

Ladies please don’ t end up like me” 

Love Mom

Love that is not truly reciprocated is an obsession, not a love

Posted by: Annie | 2008-12-19

Here we go again

Reply to Annie
Posted by: low low | 2008-12-18

Hi CP Mom. You' ll know who I am if you read my post " Nearly too late"  I' ve nearly destroyed a relationship with a man that was sent from heaven above. Don' t tell me you are going to give up, because I cannot. You are strong and intelligent. I' ve made my mistakes, and am grateful that I eventually found someone that really loves me for who I am. Pity I became abusive.
Please, If I can, you can, you are so much above this....

Reply to low low