Question
Posted by: Chloe | 2012-09-10

Never in the mood

I am a young 25 year old female , been with my boyfriend for 4 and a half years now. In the beginning things were amazing in the bedroom, always wanting to have sex and now things have calmed down to the point where I never feel like having sex. its so frustrating because its like my brain wants to but my body doesn''t respond.
Foreplay doesn''t even work, my body doesn''t even respond to being touched. I just want to get our sexlife back to normal! what can I do?

Dear Chloe,

I would suggest you conseder seeing a sex therapist to explore what you are experiencing in depth and detail. It is more common for women presenting with loss of or low sexual desire to experience a lack of emotional and/or psychological desire for sex, but should they choose to engage in physical sexual stimulation they find once their body aroused the psychological desire can be evoked.

Your experience is the opposite of that. This will require a comprehensive psychosexual assessment.

5
Posted by: Another anon | 2012-09-10

lee would you liek to be friends?

Reply to Another anon
Posted by: Charles | 2012-09-10

I fully agree with Lee

Reply to Charles
Posted by: lee | 2012-09-10

You guys should try to do the positions you have never tried before,have sex at an inconvenient place,be adventurous, if these tips do not work then there`s a trouble in paradise.Mybe you are cheating or you have cheated before so you tasted something you cannot forget.

Reply to lee
Posted by: Another Anon | 2012-09-10

Mail me i can put you back in the mood

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Anon | 2012-09-10

Its maybe you dont love him anymore, or sex is boring these days, its just a chore