Posted by: worried | 2012-11-20

never felt myself ejaculating

I am a 29 yr old woman, my feance'' was my first. We have 2 children together a 5yr old girl and a 22 months old boy. Ever since we started our sex life I cannot tell if I ever come. Not tha I dont enjoy sex I do but I dont cum at all. Could there be a problem with me?

I'm a little confused - your title is 'ejaculating' but it sounds like you are referring to experiencing orgasm....Whist some women do 'ejaculate' or experience a release of some fluid inside their vagina when they reach orgasm, most women either do not, or are not aware of this if they do. Orgasm on the other hand is the experience where there is the rhythmic contractions of the uterus and walls of the vagina accompanied by a sense of relief of sexual tension. If you have experienced this, then you have experienced orgasm. Again, not all women are orgasmic - and only about 70% of women are orgasmic on every 2nd or 3rd sexual experience...

I would suggest that you might wish to learn more about your sexual response and explore the reasons for your struggle. You could try a sexual growth program me - there is a book titled 'Becoming orgasmic' by LoPiccolo that could be a good place to start. You could also look for educational DVD's on the topic.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: Brian | 2012-11-25

I think the problem probably lies more with your Partner who has no idea what the hell he''s doing!! - Believe me - if you have an orgasm - you''ll know it!

Reply to Brian