Question
Posted by: 2010 | 2010/01/28

never ending dreams

hi Doctor please help me i am constantly tired becos i dream everyday, not so good dreams always sad dreams and long everyday i dream and i want to relax my brains since i sufer from depression and also take cipralax and laminctin 1 of each every day before them i was experiencing this even after i take them it still happens this is not fair to me, i now take spirulina, marcus rohner to go through the day , so that i can cope at work and at home, i need help
i also have this problem of waking up with straches on my body on my back on places i cannot scratch and normally on my wrist and it does not look good it looks so thin my nails cant do that at all since i dont have them anyway, i need to rest i am only 26 but i look like i am 35. please help me,

Expert ImageSleep Expert

I think you need to discuss this with your psychiatrist - it sounds as though your depression may not be fully controlled.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/01/29

Reply to Sleep expert