Posted by: Girly | 2012-06-08

Never climax

hi doc, i have been having sex wit my man since 2007 where he broke my virginity. but i never really climax and everytime i fake it because he does everything to give me pleasure n it is not happening  but when im musturbating it happens. now i''m starting to wonder if we are compatible or not, or maybe there''s something wrong with me. is there anything that i can do to enjoy him? we do also alot of oral sex and stil it doesn''t happen,it either he is too soft or too hard. now im starting to think that maybe the problem is wit me.

Dear Girly,

What you describe is a very common occurrence in sexual relationships between men and women. Most women most of the time will not achieve orgasm during penetrative sexual intercourse. The reason being that the primary source and trigger for a woman's orgasm is the stimulation of her clitoris. In most sexual positions there is not enough direct and sufficient stimulation of the clitoris for the woman to achieve orgasm.

If a woman wishes to achieve orgasm during penetrative sex, depending on the sexual position, the woman or her partner would need to add manual stimulation of the clitoris to ensure the possibility of orgasm.

Every woman discovers during masturbation what type of stimulation of her clitoris works best for her to achieve orgasm and it varies amongst women.

Initially you will need to guide and teach your partnner what works best for you. I often recommend to couples that they masturbate for each other so that the partner can see how you stimulate yourself and then learn to copy it.

It is also important that couples learn to communicate sexually and that you can give each other feedback during sex as to what feels good and what you want more of in stimulation and what is not working.

Posted by: Girly | 2012-06-08

thank you all for your advise, i will try them.

Reply to Girly
Posted by: lindiwe | 2012-06-08

I think u should take some time off , do not have sex maybe for 3 weeks or more and see if u`ll climax when u do it again after that period.and also try to be adventerous do things u`v never done before.

Reply to lindiwe
Posted by: Ms. Gaga | 2012-06-08

I agree with XXX.

Even better: get yourself a vibrating toy and put it on your clittie whilst your man is inside you.

Reply to Ms. Gaga
Posted by: XXX | 2012-06-08

Have you tried playing with your clitoris as he is thrusting into you,that generally works for the ladies ie masturbate whilst doing the deed.

Reply to XXX