Posted by: James Mchunu | 2010-04-14

I want to neuter my dog. He is 3 years old, is this ok or is there an alternative to neutering.

OK at 3

Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-04-16

OK at 3

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2010-04-14

Excellent plan - go right ahead - no disadvantages at all.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Sugen | 2010-04-14

I believe Neuttering procedure are very safe, simple and relatively affordable these days. it will also curb the mating instinct to an extent and has know to also reduce agression in overly aggressive males. No real harm can be done. go for it!

Reply to Sugen
Posted by: george | 2010-04-14

Well done - not too late at all - ideal world - all dogs kept as pets should be sterilised, then we would not need welfare, not need to euthanase, so with each neuter, pups will not be born. Well done.

Reply to george