Posted by: doggy mom | 2009-06-22

Neutered female dog marking

My Italian Greyhound is in the habit of marking when walking out doors. She has been spayed. My other dog is an male daschund that has not been spayed.

Dear Doggy Mon

It can be a learned behaviour that is not lost with spaying.

Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-06-24

Hi Chill, yes I did mention before that I have trouble typing on this site but I am not going to be bothered about it anymore. Will just leave typos. Why the heck do they keep changing the format, one has to scroll and scroll before you get to the actual question and all that wasted space - for what? Its a nuisance.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Chill | 2009-06-23

Hi CatLady - I think you said before you had a problem reading this site.

I use Firefox (browser) and though I don' t have a problem with the font, it does have a ' zoom'  facility. I suspect Internet Explorer would have this too - poke around and see!

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-06-23

Female dogs are spayed, male dogs are neutered by the way. This irritates me as much as the spelling of Dachshund for Chill!
By the way Chill how do get to see what you are typing in a larger font? This site is getting so unuser friendly.!

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Chill | 2009-06-22

So what' s the question?

It' s DACHSHUND, by the way. Seems to me nobody can spell it...

Reply to Chill