Question
Posted by: MINI-ME | 2011-12-19

Neusa and tired

I am sure i am not pregnant. My problem is that i feel tired no matter how much sleep i get. I also feel like throwing up. I feel this way if i eat, i feel this way if i dont eat...just the other day I was hungry and had a sandwich which was tasting really good and then next second i threw up! the tiredness has been going on for a bout 2 months. i also feel irritable and have little patience.???? Please help!

Mini-Me

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. Possibilities include thyroid abnormality, hormonal imbalance and even a peptic ulcer with chronic blood loss. Acid reflux can also be a cause.