Question
Posted by: Anon 1 | 2010/11/24

Neurotherapy

1. What is Neurotherapy?
2. Can 11 session cure me depression and anxiety?
3. As i was addicted to codeine I cant sleep at night without sleeping medication.
4. After 11 sessions will i be able to sleep without ant meds?

I have no idea. "Neurotherapy" is not a respected, well-known or recognized form of therapy. I have seen no traces o any good research evidence that it can achieve the sort of wild claims you seem to be quoting. And "cure" is a wild claim in itself, whatever is supposed to get cured. Similarly, claims implying anything like "cure" or even any specific end-point can be achieved in a specific 11 session set of "treatments" are dubious, too.
Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy (CBT ) which IS a form of treatment for which there is a good body of good research showing effectiveness, can help anxiety depression and sleep problems.

1