Posted by: Christina | 2013-02-19

Nervous wreck

I''ll be doing my drivers license test next week sometime. I''m not really nervous of anything. But I think I have a fear of taking test. Like (testophobia). I''ll be doing my test at langlaagte. I''m also so nervous, for those ugly, horrible instructors, that are like nasty, towards their clients. It would''ve helped if someone could''ve given me the routes they take their clients on so that I can go and practice on those routes. A friends sister did hers there, but she says she don''t remember the routes they took her on. I also read some threads, about how some officers deliberately fails their student/clients cause they (the officer) having a bad day.

Is there any over the counter calming medication I can take?

The trouble is that all the remedies available without presctiption, and most of those available with prescription, may or may not calm you, but they also reduce your reaction time, and concentration, and make you drowsy, all things which could be really bad for someone taking any sort of test, especially a driving test.

Posted by: Christina | 2013-02-19

By the way. Has anyone done their test at langlaagte station? Or knows anyone who has? If so, can you please give me, or ask the person about all the routes they take their clients on? As this can help me practice on all those routes. Will be testing the M1 route tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to Christina
Posted by: Christina | 2013-02-19

Heck no FK. I''m too much of a legal eagle. I''d rather have it done the right way. Maybe I should put cameras in my car. Just in case he decides to fail me deliberately cause he wants a bribe. iCard Blanche will be the first to investigate. Lol

Reply to Christina
Posted by: Les | 2013-02-19

FK Hook me up bru

Reply to Les
Posted by: FK | 2013-02-19

Do you have money for a bribe. R3500 if you want a license.

Reply to FK