Posted by: fred | 2008-11-19

nervous perspitation

I am an education student in a public university in our country, and as such there are a lot of reporting in the class. Unfortunately I tend to sweat like a horse every time I come in front to talk about my report. It was really embarrassing and humiliating on my part especially when you see the whole class looking at you as if they were looking at an awful painting.

Could you help me about this problem? What causes it and why do I suffer from this disorder.

Dear Fred
It is a sympathetic nerve response and you don't have much control over it! Try using Perspirex or Driclor on these days, ask your doctor to prescribe 10 mg Inderal or Probanthine for you to take before you need to speak in front of the class ( this will hopefully reduce the symptoms)
See also