Question
Posted by: Alex | 2009-03-30

Nervous abt Penis size

Hi ,

I am a young guy abt to get married to my finacee. I am nervous abt my penis size being just 10 to 11 cms when erect from base to tip. I know abt diff love making tech , foreplay but penis as its size is what matters to women. How to satisfy her , make her feel loved is more imp or just a big one.

Your penis size is not important - technique is what counts

3
Posted by: cape_town | 2009-04-01

dont worry about it bro, im about 15cm and its all good. yeah the chicks go about it LOOKING good, but if you are no good with it, then you get the door... Size seriously means F all

enjoy

Reply to cape_town
Posted by: jou | 2009-03-31

dude you are graphic and thorough

Reply to jou
Posted by: dude | 2009-03-30

my man i wont lie to u. sex is very weird. im 16cm but funny enough most women say im good although not the biggest. if they are lying well tough. anyway, use yo mouth chief. eat that mangoe my friend. when im done with my month down there you will swear i dipped my face in the one half of the cut open watermelon. i kid u not, 20minutes plus between her thighs. lying on her back, she starts by looking at me at 15 degrees angle. before a minute she will either close her eyes or look at the roof. after 5 minutes try inserting your toughe as deep as possible. u need to practices and exercise your toughe if u r new at this. otherwise u will surely tire. by now she should be holding head like a soccer ball. i am chis kop so she massages my head firmly, watch your ears though, it could be rough. try the in and out movement. you can used your head if your toughe is tired but i prefer flicking the toughe in and out. you toughe is very strong and think so be assured it effective. my now my woman is concaved, balancing with her too legs and her head with her face now facing the head board. not for long her back gives up and back to earth again. keep going my man she has not said stop, if she does not say it she will want your upper body against hers sooner or later. when she does then u use the finisher. when other men call theirs the punisher i can my 160mm the finisher. enjoy my man

Reply to dude