Question
Posted by: jah_man | 2009-01-30

nervous

how do I get intouch wit CBT form and how do I get the medications of antidepressant form.

FOr ANY sort of medication, you need to see at least a really good GP, preferably a local psychiatrist ( who is thus also medically qualified ) for a proper assessment, to be sure what is the right diagnosis and nto select with you the best treatment --- and get a prescription for it. CBT is a form of counselling some psychiatrists and more psychologists can provide. If you check out the Anxiety-Depression Support Group ( number on this page ) by phone or their website, they list many shrinks who can provide CBT, and could help you find one in your area.

1
Posted by: bonitaj | 2009-01-30

Hi Nervous!!
Sounds like you do have a lot of anxiety. You will need to see your Dr. (GP) and if he thinks it is serious enough - he will prescribe an anti-depressant and/or refer you to a psychiatrist if he thinks it is more serious. CBT is a form of BEHVIOURAL THERAPY which teaches you how to " TALK TO YOURSELF"  and deal more positively with your depression.
Good luck!

Reply to bonitaj