Question
Posted by: jah_man | 2009/01/29

nervous

Doc,am extremely shy in the midst of people.Very uneasy when am among girls.very imposible for me to stand before the crowd.pls help.how can i be extremely bold.

I"m sure you would be much less charming if you were "extremely bold", but for this form of Social Anxiety Disorder, both counselling of the CBT form, and some medications of the antidepressant form, can greatly help you to conquier the shyness and discomfort, and learn to enjoy being wih other people, while feeling confident --- to be able to face frowds without problems, and to feel comfortable when relating to girls.