Posted by: Shelley | 2010-09-05

nerve/vein restricted on top of rib bone in shoulder and middle back

I have been for xrays, on my shoulder and back.
Lower back has an extra vertabra in. Middel back which is a relatively new ache - the vertabra is sore and hurts like mad when I sleep and turn over in the night. (nothing was picked up on xray by my GP)
The shoulder has a vein and nerve " pinched"  on top of the rib bone as explained by a previous chroprator. My right hand goes cold and numb when I use the mouse at work or if Im in a slightly strange position.
I do not know you to go to solve these aches. Can you suggest anyone please. Im a 33 female, living in PE.
My GP - said I should try a chro again - thie helps but does not solve it and the pain comes back.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

These symptoms should be alleviated by chiropractic care - call our office at 058 3034571 for an appropriate referral to a chiropractor in PE.