Posted by: anon | 2013-02-13

nerve pain

hi cyber doc,
hope u r well.

i am battling with scalp nerve pain. cannot even put my head on the couch. touching the scalp flares up the pain.

lyrica did not help me, and instead made my arms and leg burn so much.
neurontin made my throat and jaw so tight and stiff and i swelled up.
tegretol made me very anxious

i feel like im running out of options. i take cymgen for anxiety and it does not help my scalp.

i asked my doctor for celebrex but he''s worried about stomach issues.

can u suggest.
many thanks

I suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination. It is possible that you can have a nerve block done to combat your scalp pain. Celebrex will not be of much effect. Trepiline can work well for a neuropathic type pain. Please keep me posted.