Question
Posted by: brigitte | 2009/07/19

Nerve endings and dizziness

The past 3 months I am extremely dizzy especially on getting up in the morning and fall against the wall. The feeling lasts for at least 30 minutes and then improves. All of a sudden my legs, the nerves in my legs, are very sensitive. When I touch my leg, it feels as if my leg wants to jump up. What could be the cause of this? I am 48 years old.

Dear brigitte
The dizziness could be due to low blood pressure, a middle ear balance disorder or anemia. The sensitive legs could be due to a pinched nerve in the lower back - I think you should rather see your doctor for an examination as you may need some blood tests.
dr Bets