Question
Posted by: lize neethling | 2010/11/17

nerve damage

start shaking with orgasm, mild nerve damage. help

From your mail it is difficult to determine whether it is a statement or whether you are wondering whether you are having nerve damage. I attach a link that you might be interesting reading - http://www.webmd.com/brain/nerve-pain-and-nerve-damage-symptoms-and-causes.
Furthermore it might be worth it to seek professional assistance from a neurologist to explore if there is any medication that could be helpful. If that is the only discomfort that you experience (The shaking with orgasm) it might be worth it to seek professional assistance from a psychologist in order to work through the emotional and psychological and relationship dynamic implications.
You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/18

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: A man | 2010/11/17

I agree with XXX, more detailed info please, what you said does not make any sense whatsoever

Reply to A man
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/17

I think you need to expand a bit on this please

Reply to XXX