Question
Posted by: Aims | 2010/04/28

NeoStrata vs Environ

I''m living in Centurion, do anyone know where i can get this product. I would like to find out the cost.
I''ve been using Environ for the last 4 years. I''m now getting wringles and pigmentation spots and need something better.

Aims

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Aims, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

Your best option would to phone the NeoStrata suppliers at (011) 545 6600 and ask them for the closest suppliers, or Google NeoStrata suppliers in SA or go to Genop Healthcare’s web page: http://www.genophc.co.za/

1
Posted by: zay | 2010/05/05

Go to the this website medisculptclinic they stock it

Reply to zay