Question

Neostrata Range

Would it be possible for you to advise on the price range of this specific range? (more or less...) and where would I find stock in Cape Town.

Seeking something for pigmentation....

Thanks for your time!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anon, thank you for the question.

Generally speaking NeoStrata products start from R200,00 and can end at R310.00 per product. Please check my webpage www.aestheticfacialenhancement.co.za for the range of NeoStrata products, their ingredients, and a classification for the different skin complaints including pigmentation. There are a number of doctors who stock NeoStrata in Cape Town but I unfortunately do not have the list or their contact details. Please phone Genop Pharmaceuticals (011 5456600) or my rooms (021 7970960) as we stock the range.