Question
Posted by: jenny | 2009-04-23

neostrata eye cream

Thank you for answering my q on eye cream. I have fine lines under my eyes (i am 26 years old) and i would like to know the differance between Neostrata eye cream and Neostrata Bionic eye cream? Is the one much more effective than the other one, because i enquired about the prices of them both and the Bionic eye cream is R100 more expensive than the regular eye cream.
If i do start using one of these products - how long before i will see a visisble reduction in the lines?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Jenny, thank you for the question.

The NeoStrata Eye Cream is predominantly used to treat skin that is dry and to help reduce fine lines. The Bionic Eye Cream is predominantly used for reducing fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. Topical products have a limited albeit an important function and results should be visible within 6 weeks of regular use.