Posted by: Kelly | 2009-02-02

Neostrata Brightening Cream SPF15

Hi Doc.
Would just like to know if it' s fine for me to use Neostrata Brightening Cream.Im 25, don' t really have problem skin but one or two dark spots from pimples and i have freckles.
Is it fine for me to use this cream?
Once this is done what would you suggest i use as a dialy moisturiser to keep my skin in good condition?
Also should i use the Neostrata eye cream too?Would that be beneficial to me at this time as i dont really have any issues with my eyes, but would this help me in the long run?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Kelly, thank you for the question.

You can use the NeoStrata Brightening Cream but I would also add a daily sun block applied several times daily with a SPF 30 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide. You should use a daily moisturizer and this can be applied over the Brightening Cream. I would definitely consider using the Bionic Eye cream for long term benefits but ultimately one may need to consider Botox when lines start to become visible.