Posted by: baby | 2009-07-26

Please advise. For a normal skin (dry in the cheek area) and the occasional redness (sensitive also), can you recommend which face wash, daily moisturiser and night cream can I use......Thanks so much for this wonderful service u provide.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Baby, thank you for the question and it is my pleasure.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as ideally one would like to examine the skin first before giving advice on a specific topical regime.
I am a firm believer in the NeoStrata range and as such will recommend products from their range however similar ingredients can be found in Environ, Nimue, etc. Please remember to use a good SPF (50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide) such as Heliocare Gel SPF 50 and to try some samples first to ensure that no reaction occurs on the skin surface:
NeoStrata Facial Cleanser, Ultra Smoothing Cream (day time), Bionic Face Cream, and Renewal Cream (both at night).

Posted by: Laurentia | 2009-08-14

Good Day

I see that you really recommend the Neostrata brand. How can we buy these products, without having to go to a salon or doctor to have the peels done?
Can the peel be used for home usage?

Reply to Laurentia