Posted by: HEN | 2011-06-17

PYNLIKE NEK. X-STRAAL VERSLAG VERWYS NA: "  There is loss of the normal cervical lordosis in keepng with underlying muscle spasm. Disc space narrowing with marginal osteophytosis were noted in relation to C5/6 with prominence of the uncovertebral joints at his level, more on the right.
If a radiculopathy is present in this distribution, further investigation with heiurosurgical opinion and MRI is advised.
The rest of the vertebral bodies and disc spaces appeared omtact."  Wat kan ek verwag? Was by dokter - nie alles ingeneem. Verduidelik weer asseblief.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Hen,
The natural spinal curve of your neck is reduced which may be related to localised muscle tension. The space between the 5th and 6th bone in your neck is reduced and there are small boney growths evident at the edge of these bones.. If you have symptoms related to irritation of a nerve at this level an MRI is recommended.
I hope this helps you.

Posted by: Ina Cloete | 2011-09-24

Ek het al 2 nekoperasies gehad, en voel vir ''n week nou al dronk
in kop en ore voel toe, kan dit wees dat daar weer iets fout met
nek is. Het Antibiot gedrink het eers gedink dit is borsluis wat my
gebyt het maar na antibiot is alles nog dieselfde dronk in kop en
ore wat toegaan, kan u moontlik help..

Reply to Ina Cloete
Posted by: HEN | 2011-07-08

Thank you. If I need a operation, what does it hold in for me. How long recovery period? What''s the risks? ext

Reply to HEN