Question
Posted by: vujiani | 2010-05-13

neighbour's son

I caught my neighbour's son in very inappropriate sexual behaviour - must I tell his parents?

It depends what age the child is and what you consider inappropriate. Without this type of information it is difficult to suggest anything.

6
Posted by: love me or not | 2010-05-18

im not sure what this thread is about and i see something about the spca?????

Reply to love me or not
Posted by: love me or not | 2010-05-18

Reply to love me or not
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Oldster | 2010-05-13

It is really a shame and while I believe that SA is a place that is really very dangerous in all respects and without any morals or scruples as evidenced by what we read here, I believe that beastiality is an age old practice worldwide.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: vujiani | 2010-05-13

i phoned spca

Reply to vujiani
Posted by: *** | 2010-05-13

It happens. I used to work for SPCA. You must phone SPCA and report him. Just don''t tell the neighbour... just do it anonymously. You don’ t want that awkwardness between you and the neighbours. Did the son see that saw him?

Reply to ***