Question
Posted by: TIKY | 2008/12/04

NEGATIVE THINKING

HI, IS IT TRUE THAT WEN WE AS PPL THINK NEGATIVELY THEN NEGATIVE THINGS HAPPEN TO US....... AND HOW DO I STOP IT .... HOW DO I CONTROL MY THOUGHTS? IS THERE ANY SORT OF THERAPY THAT I CAN UNDERGO.....I REALLY WANNA CHANGE THIS AS IT IS AFFECTING MY LIFE.....
DOES BODY HEALING WORK.........I REALLY NEED HELP HERE....

There are many different approaches to this, both psychological and religious, which all suggest that it is unhelpful to have a habit of thinking negatively ( obvious;y, in some situations, NOT to recognize their negative nature is foolish and dangerous ). One of the reasons I recommend Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, the method currently best supported by good research, is that CBT specifically works to identify negative ( in the largest sense ) habits of thought and behaviour, and helps one to change those.
"Body Healing" is quackery, not supported by any research or other objective evidence, and profitable only to those who sell it to you

3
Posted by: Louise | 2008/12/05

Start reading A New Earth.

Reply to Louise
Posted by: baby | 2008/12/04

go to church!!! you will learn a lot and you will learn to believe what God says about your life and implement it into your own life! it works, trust me!

Reply to baby
Posted by: prosper | 2008/12/04

its true when you think negetive things you attract negetive situations into your life. Replace your negetive thought with positive ones. Be careful of how you communicate with yourself. Its good that you have acknowledged your negetive thinking pattern all you have to do is change the way you think. E.g replace your im broke thoughts with I am abundant cause thoughts become things, when you think abundant no matter how much indebted you are you will feel that way and be able to overcome your debt i have done it and it works

Reply to prosper