Posted by: Sus | 2009-03-26

Negative spiritual experience

My sister had a hair raising experience. She was woke up by a cold breeze in her face which spread over her entire body. Then she experienced a heavy feeling as if someone were lying on top of her. This caused a burning sensation and terible shivering/spasm. She started praying and evering returned to normal eccept for the burning sensation she experience for a while thereafter.

She is convenced that she had a negative spiritual experience.

Could it be that she had a panic attack as she is currently under a lot of stress.

Absolutely likely, almost certain, to be a variety of panic of anxiety attack. Becuse of her own opinions, she chose to interpret this as a negative spiritual experience, but had no need to view it in that way

Posted by: BT | 2009-03-27

HI I DONT know about this, i feel the same way but for me i wake up with scratches in my body what causes this, sometimes i think there is a gosts in my house

Reply to BT