Question
Posted by: lacri | 2009-03-25

negative pregnancy test

It' s been 31 days since the first day of my last period. My cycles aren' t always regular, but they' ve always been shorter than 28 days rather than longer. Last night I threw up my vitamin tablet - they sometimes make me slightly queasy even when not pregnant, but definitely not to the point of throwing up. I also seem to have a lot of clear discharge - I can sometimes actually feel it flowing, I keep thinking it' s my period starting. I haven' t had any other symptons. I used a home pregnancy test on day 28 and today (day 31) and both were negative. Is it possible that I' m pregant anyway? How long should I wait to do another test?

You could be pregnant. Wait a week and then test again. Alternatively, go for a blood test.

Gugu, please post separately.

1
Posted by: gugu | 2009-03-26

I have been experiencing something like that also but in my case I do get my normal periods every month but I fell like im pregnant. I fell nauseas, tired and recently I fell something moving in my womb. This has been happening for the past 3 months and I bought about 4 pregnancy test which came out negative. I was using Nordette contraceptive pills, stopped taking them last week. Could I be pregnant? It happened to my close friend also and she found out that she was pregnant at 6 months.
Please advise.

Reply to gugu