Posted by: Confused | 2013-02-13

negative HPT, but feel pregnant

Hi dr.

Please advise.

Have been trying to conceive for 4 years. Ha ve a regular 24 day cycle, but am currently 2 weeks late. Have tested numerous times, all negative. I have never missed a period before and to add, my breats are swollen and very tender and sore. Cant help but hope that I might still be pregnant even though the tests were negative. My dr had me do another urine test and also did a progestorone blood test. Dr did not do a scan on me. Dr has also given my duphaston tablets to take for 7 days.

Am I just going crazy, or could I possibly be pregnant. My body feels like I am but my mind says to believe the tests

The easiest way to be absolutely sure is to do a blood pregnancy test.