Question
Posted by: dw | 2012/09/17

negative

Please help me. My boyfriend is about to break up with me because he says I am too negative and grumpy. This has become a habit of mine. How can I break out of it?

If you want to delay his departure, at least tell him you recognize this problem and are willing to do something serious about it and to enter CBT counselling to change such bad habits. If he still goes, when you've lost less than it feels like ; but sort out the megativity problem anyway, which will benefit you and any future relationship

1