Question
Posted by: BS | 2011-01-15

Neg Preg Test

I have constant heartburn, missed period (17th will be 2 weeks late), very sensitive breasts ans sore nipples BUT neg preg test. After 11 hours sleep still tired. My period should''ve started 3rd with a cycle between 34 and 37 days.

You may not have ovulated this month, or you may have a cyst. See your gynaecologist about it.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-18

Posted by: BS | 2011-01-17

Thanx. The last day I tested was on 8 days after missed period. Today I had nasea feeling, funny headache and bit cramping (thought my period is about to start but nothing) also bit dizzy. I''ve decided to go see the Gyn on the end of the month but in mean time hoped for some advice. It is very frustrating to feel this type of sick and not knowing what is causing it.

Reply to BS
Posted by: Jani | 2011-01-17

A HcG blood test will be best to determine whether it is pregnancy.

Good Luck!

Reply to Jani