Posted by: Confused | 2009-09-21

Neg home test - Still no period

I have been struggling to conceive for about 6 years now. Anyway, my cycle is 28/29 days. I am 5 days late, have taken a home pregnancy test but it comes up Negative. I have had extremely sore breasts and I am tired all the time, but no signs of a period.

What could this be? Is there a possibility I could be pregnant?

Im so confused!!

You should take the advice of your doctor. You don't say whether you have tests to see why you have not fallen pregnant in 6 years and if there is an underlying problem. Also whether this is the first time that your period is late. It is therefore difficult to comment.

Posted by: B | 2009-09-25

I am now 35 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and the pregnancy test only came back with a very faint positive when I was 9 days late (Day 37). I ovulated REALLY late. Good luck to both of you - I hope that you get the results that you are looking for!

Reply to B
Posted by: kuki | 2009-09-21

Hi Hun

i know its easy said that done, we also are trying for our 3rd baby since from beggining of this year and since then i have never missed a period and cycle was regular up until know which i dont know whats happening to me, my symptoms are sore breast not all the time lower back pain and some cramping and i also feel bloated but dont urinate more often but the paten has changed from before and yes i fell discomfortable in my tummy.

I think i will buy the HPT today and do it first thing in the morning tomorrow, will keep you posted xxxxxx

Reply to kuki
Posted by: Confused | 2009-09-21

HI Kuki

Well, I phoned my gynae' s rooms this morning. His ladies told me to wait until I am 10 days late and then go for a blood test, which results will be sent back to my gynae and they will phone me with results or to go in and see the doc.

My symptoms are sore breasts, lower back ache, moody, facial breakout and tired all the time and of course Im very stressed and nervous. I have wanted a baby for so long and my heart wants to believe that I am but Im scared to believe until a doc says yes or no.

If I were you, I would do another home preg test or just go see your doc. I would rather want to know - either way

Good Luck

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Kuki | 2009-09-21

Hi confussed

im on the same boat as you, im 11days late but took my test when i was 4 days late and it came out negative and the only thing that is happening to me is sore breats and lower backache so i dont know whether are good signs or not because they say all preggies are diff and i aslo dred going to the doc because i feel that i will get bad news dont know what to i will hope and pray for you that you get the results that you best wish for..please keep me posted

Reply to Kuki