Question
Posted by: pop | 2012-10-16

neg environment

Does a negative environment make one negative? I thought I was a positive person but my bf says I am so negative. He screams and shouts a lot (at me and with his company he is trying to get off the ground). He is battling financially which doesnt give me hope of a good future with him. Im worried I am turning into a negative person because of my negative environment. Can this happen?

It can, but negativity isn't compulsory. OK, maybe he feels under stress with sorries about trying to get his company off the ground, . but what exactly is he expecting from you ? Positivity and encouragement and sunshine might be pleasanrt for him, but then he needs to encourage and nourish it mby acting similarly towards you.
Otherwise, it's like someone who stamps on a flower just as it starts to grow, and then complains that its not producing flowers

1