Posted by: Magnolia | 2009-05-06

Hi, i have been moving into my own flat after staying with my parents since i finished school. I have always wanted my own little place with my own things in it. Now that i have it and stays on my own i feel sad and lonesome. Its only been 5 days now. Will this go away after a while or im i not the kind of person who likes to be alone then? I must admit that i like my time alone but still needs people around me every now and then.

It takes timeto get used to being on your own, but these uncomfortable feelings will pass. Keep busy --- what's stopping you from being with people "now and then " ?

Posted by: sunflower | 2009-05-06

it' ll go away. just take it easy and enjoy your new home and like the previous person said you can invite people over. relax and you will get used to it. i live on my own and sometimes i have people over and other times i watch DSTV or read. that time alone is good for you, enjoy it.

Reply to sunflower
Posted by: Vinny | 2009-05-06

So go visit people or get them to visit you.

Reply to Vinny