Posted by: Jackie | 2009-06-25

Needles &  Pins

I' m 30 years old and gets a lot of needles and pins in my feet &  hands, a burning sensations in my arms and legs like strong sharp pins going threw. Could this be a nerve causing this.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Jackie
Yes, it could be a pinched nerve, but you need to be examined by a doctor to have this confirmed and possibly treated.

tell me about it, i' ve surfed through the net and people who get such thing are people who are HIV positive or diabetic and that scares me to death. I have even lost weight thinking i might be positive. Well i' ll hear from you once u' ve found anything to calm it down.

No treatment yet,still need to see the dr. but keep on postponing it,the pain is terrible but i deal with it as it comes and go' s , not drinking anything at this stage.Will let you know.

Hi, Jackie

i also have similar problem, i' ve been told that i have peripharel nueropathy and there' s no cure for it can' t even sleep at night. have u find something to calm it? if so kindly let me know so that i can buy as well.