Question
Posted by: JOHN | 2008/07/07

Need your help

I had a fungal infetcion in my scrotum i went to the doctor and i got antibiotics and it cleared but it keeps on coming back again now i have problem of itching on my foreskin on grown and there is some infection i went the the doctor again and i got cream to rub on but but it keeps on itching i am now afraid to go were there is people

Dear John
Fungal infections are difficult to get rid of and you have to keep using the medication even a week or 2 after all the symptoms disappeared. Try Lamisil cream and or tablets. You can also put some of the antifungal foot powder like Mycota on the scrotum to keep it dry and prevent new infections developing. Wear boxer shorts to prevent sweating.