Question
Posted by: Toby | 2008/10/16

NEED URGENT HELP PLS!

Can someone please refer me to a good Gynae in Durban City Centre. I been to one Gynae my problem is i have Cysts, at first i was given antibiotics and pain killers but nothing seemed to be ok . Everytime i see this Gynae i get pain killers now i feel like im just exhausting my Med Aid, another lady far from Dbn told me she had her cysts cut &  drained she was better after that. I dont understand why i have to dish R560 now and again for an ultrasound then pain killers and NO tests suggested. Please help!

I hope that Aqua's suggestion helps. i can't make recommendations on this site.

Best wsihes

1
Posted by: AQUA | 2008/10/17

In the right hand corner of this web page, you will see a ' FIND'  button. Click on it and it should be able to direct you to Gynae near to you. If you dont succeed, then call any GP office and ask them if they can give you one or two names for a Gynae.

Best of luck.

Reply to AQUA