Posted by: JANET | 2009-01-05

I am wondering if I need to worry. I am currently overweight and I do not eat that much ...okay maybe the reason is that I skip breakfast and sometimes lunch as well. I am currently weighing 115kg and I am only 1.62 meters. If I wash my hair more hair than usual falls out. I had a miscarriage about a month and a half ago, but the ginecologist couldn' t find the problem with the general tests that they did. I get cramps contantly and is feeling tired even if I wake up after 8 hours of sleep. I am getting pains in my right breast. Okay that is all the simptoms I can think off and wonder if I need to worry or not.

Hallo Janet
You probably need to let your doctor look at your thyroidfunction, insulin levels, prolactin levels and iron levels. Please ask him to do full medical check up with blood tests