Posted by: MEL | 2009-07-07

need to understand

My boyfriend of 1 year is very strange.When we first met he could call me everyday,sms me and tell me how sexy i am and all sorts of wonderfull words. Until 5 months ago.He will be very nice saying all the wonderfull things and then the next week he can be very cold. Then the very next week he will be all charming and tell me how much he misses me.I don' t understand whats wrong with him.And when i want to talk about it then he tells me its all in the past we must move forward and forget about what happened.I don' t know maybe he has someone els. And at times he can tell me that i am at fault because i nag or i get angry for nothing when he does no answer my sms or my calls.Don' t kwow what to make out of this situation

By the sound of it, you two need to really explore where you are going with this relationship. Both of you have your irritations with one another and need to find constructive ways to deal with this – otherwise it will most probably escalate. There could be several reasons why he is reacting the way he does – and you do. It will be worth it to explore the possibility of couple counseling. If he is not interested you could still go and get some clarity for yourself on what it is that you would want to do.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Huh? | 2009-07-08

How does this have anything to do with sex?
Your bf is probably going through a weird stage and doesn' t know what he wants....
Tell him to shape up or you' re gone. A woman needs emotional comfort and reassurance...

Reply to Huh?