Posted by: Gavin | 2012-01-16

Need to stay awake and alert

Hi Dr,

I was wondering if you could recommend any supplements that I can take to stay awake/alert. I am working full day and am doing my masters degree at night. I really struggle to stay alert and awake during the classes and was wondering if there is anything you could recommend that I take?

Bioplus can be taken to improve your alertness. Unfortunately, any product that forces you to stay awake, is very bad for you and will affect your long and short term memory. I suggest that you focus on having a good night's rest, with short cat naps, of 15 minutes during the day, when you are extremely tired. Light exercise will improve circulation and aid in general wellness. You can supplement your diet with a multivitamin, like Centrum Plus.

Posted by: Gavin | 2012-01-28

Thank you Dr for the sound advice.

Reply to Gavin