Question
Posted by: Daisy girl | 2010/08/11

Need to start excercising

i need to start excercising because I picked up about 6kg during this winter!! I know i have a higher body fat % esp in my lower body although my BMI is 22. i figure i need to get my body into shape before i turn the big 3 0 early next year.
i need to know what i can do at home - because i dont like going to gym and i really hate excersising... i am a total couch potato :P

thanks!!

Hi Daisy Girl

I'd say that your best bet is the following website:

http://www.health24.com/fitness/Programmes/16-1347.asp

There's a range of programmes there. I'm not 100% sure what you will enjoy - you said you hate exercising, which could be a problem - you'll have to find something to love, because the only way this works is if you stick with it for a while and that requires that you enjoy what you do. So in that list, you'll see running and walking programmes (always the easiest to do without special equipment), but others that you might enjoy more. If you can go to gym, then it makes your selection wider, though I do think that something outside will be good, especially during summer.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/08/12

Hi Daisy Girl

Reply to fitnessdoc