Question
Posted by: ANON | 2010/06/29

NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT TO FALL PREGNANT

I AM A 32 YEAR OLD FEMALE AND CURRENTLY WEIGHING 75 KGS - MY GYNAE HAS TOLD ME THAT IF I CAN LOSE WEIGHT I HAVE IT WOULD BE EASIER TO FALL PREGNANT - MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME AND LIKE TO NIBBLE IN BETWEEN MEALS - IS THERE A NICE DIET PLAN FOR ME TO LOSE THE WEIGHT HEALTHIER BUT FASTER

Dear Need to Lose Weight
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day. This diet should ensure that you are not hungry and the exercise will stimulate your metabolism.
Holding thumbs that you lose the weight and soon fall pregnant.

2
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2010/06/29

Try Weigh Less. It is the best way to go and when u do fall pregnant u can continue on weighless

Reply to Tinkerbell

Dear Need to Lose Weight