Question
Posted by: t | 2006-08-21

Q.

need to loose fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i URGENTLY need to loose as much weight as possible in the next four weeks. i am attending a party and i have to look great. currently i weigh 65, i used to be 55. what is the best, healthiest and quickest route i could take? is there any type of excercise i should do? i know a diet is not "quick" as such, but you understand what i mean, i'm sure!

Expert's Reply

A.

Dear T
I can only recommend a sensible, energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), to ensure that you lose weight in a healthy way without harming yourself. Combine the diet with as much exercise as you can (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) - do 30 or more minutes a day of this type of aerobic exercise and you should lose up to 1 kg or more per week.
Enjoy the party

11
user comments

C.

Posted by: Robyn | 2014-08-15

Can I please have the diet :) :)

Reply to Robyn

Where does this diet come from>

Posted by: JK | 2006-08-23

EK EN HOEPEL WERK SAAM SO JY HOEF DIE DIEET NET EENKEER DEUR TE FAKS...DIS SAL BAIE GAAF WEES VAN JOU .

Reply to JK
Posted by: HOEPEL | 2006-08-23

DIT SAL GAAF WEES - 012 3073760 DANKIE

Reply to HOEPEL
Posted by: l | 2006-08-22

Hoepel kan ek die dieet vir jou faks? Dit is moeilik om die hele dieet hier op te tik?

Reply to l
Posted by: JK | 2006-08-22

WILL YOU PLEAS FAX YOURE DIET TO 0123073760 I ALSO NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND IM VERY DEPRESSED...PLEASE HELP ME. THE FIRST WEEK LOOKS OKAY TOO ME...

Reply to JK
Posted by: HOEPEL | 2006-08-22

KAN JY ASSEBLIEF VIR MY OOK DIE DIEET STUUR EK HET OOK NET SO SES WEKE OM DRINGEND GEWIG TE VERLOOR...EK IS 'N VAKANSIE IN DIE KAAP BELOWE AS EK 12KG VERLOOR... EN EK DINK AS ONS MEKAAR KAN KONTAK EN MEKAAR AANSPOOR IS HIER SUKSES IN DIE LIG....

Reply to HOEPEL
Posted by: L | 2006-08-21

Here are the first week:

WEEK 1

Maandag
DAG 1 Oggend: Graankos met 2% vetvrye melk sonder suiker
Middag: Hoender sonder vel en 1 groente
Aand: Dun sop (Cup a soup) 1 sny roosterbrood met kaas

Dinsdag
DAG 2 Oggend: Gestoofde vrugte en yoghurt
Middag: Vis en slaai of groente
Aand: 2 eiers (gekook/geroer/omelette) met uie & tamatie

Woensdag
DAG 3 Oggend:Ongegeurde yoghurt en 1 vrug
Middag: 1 Aartappel en 1 groente
Aand: 3 Vrugte

Donderdag
DAG 4 Oggend: Graankos met 2% vetvrye melk sonder suiker
Middag: Pasta met uie en tamatiesmoor
Aand: 6 provitas met kaas en 1 vrug

Vrydag
DAG 5 Oggend:Ongegeurde yoghurt en 1 vrug
Middag: Vis en slaai of groente
Aand: 1 Groente alleenlik

Saterdag
DAG 6 Oggend:Gestoofde vrugte
Middag: 1 Aartappel en 1 groente
Aand: Dun sop,1 sny roosterbrood met marmite

Sondag
DAG 7 Oggend: Graankos met 2% vetvrye melk sonder suiker
Middag: Hoender met slaai of groente
Aand: 2 Eiers met tamatie en 1 sny roosterbrood

How does it look? Let me know!!

Reply to L
Posted by: Jessie | 2006-08-21

Erm, ladies I'm not being funny, but I wish I weighed 65kg! 65 is fine what on earth makes you want to lose more?

Reply to Jessie
Posted by: MeMe | 2006-08-21

L... I NEED IT TOO. Please supply us with one. PLEASE!!!

Reply to MeMe
Posted by: L | 2006-08-21

I'm in the same position as you are. I'm also around 65 and need to lose about 8 kg's before we go on holiday in 6 weeks. I have a diet that realy work but I just didn't have the self control to follow it and I realy want to because I have done it in the past. You could lose 2 kg's a week. You eat about every thing but it is very strickt. It is a 4 week diet and every week looks diffirent. Just reply if you want the diet then we could arrange something. I hope you could motivate me!!!!

Reply to L

Want to comment?