Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/06/18

Need to know??

I have been on the pill since I was 15, now 13 years later, I have decided I do not want to take the pill any more. I have been married for 4 years and even although we are not planning on having children right now, when we eventually decide we are ready we do not want to struggle. How irregular can ones period be? I had my period for 5 days after I drank my last pill, but now, I''m 4 days late? It''s been 32 days since my last period? This confuses me, as I never had to worry about these things? Thank you

The first 3 months off the Pill, your body needs to adapt, so periods can be very irregular.

2

Posted by: Dee | 2010/06/18

Read gynae doc top 5 questions. It takes a while for your body to readjust after being on the pill for so long.

Reply to Dee