Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/18

need to know

Hallo there

I have a question for you. Do you still get a birthday gift from your husbands and you guys that are not married yet, from your boyfriends?

It was my birthday last week, and I didnt get anything from my husband. Should I get anything or not? What do you think?

Having neither husband or boyfriend, I'll leave this one to the readers ! I would have thought some sort of a gift was in order, or at the very least, warm good wishes.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/18

No he doen' t have cash problems, he just said, happy birthday... That was it...

Thanks for all the replys

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/18

My b/f and his ex-wife never exchanged gifts for birthdays/Christmas/anniversaries/Valentines Day etc. so when we got together this was all new to him and believe me I never let him forget a special occasion but I think if it was up to him he wouldn' t bother with gifts. To me it doesn' t have to be an expensive gift - even some flowers or something that had meaning and thought would be fine. I feel that if you don' t buy anything or say anything then you have no consideration and don' t feel that your other half means enough to you to worry about their feelings. I think you should talk to him and really tell him how you feel.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/18

Could the reason be due to him being cash-strapped?? Did he at least wish and pamper you??