Posted by: Mels | 2009-03-23

Need to know

I broke up with my boyfriend, because he has cheated on me and his behavour has changed towards me. And now he wants me back and telling me he has changed. His telling me he has changed and that i should give him second chance. I dont know if i can trust him. He has changed but i do' nt know if his going to stay that way or is he going to go right back to his old tricks. I want to know what must i do.

Don't believe him just because he says he has changed --- change is very easy to claim, and hard to acieve. We can't tell you what to do, but it would not be wise to asume that he won't cheat again. If you decide to give him another change ( and remember --- only one second chance per customer ) be vigilant. If he remains faithful for an extended period of time ( I mean many months, maybe years, not weeks ) then maybe he has indeed hanged

Posted by: Kems | 2009-03-23

He will never change, remember that people never change, rather move on and find someone you can trust and be happy with ...

Reply to Kems
Posted by: Mr Kicker | 2009-03-23

Give him a huge kick in the rear end. Don' t be a sucker girl, you will end up getting hurt. Change ,Smange its a lot of old bull.

Reply to Mr Kicker
Posted by: Really | 2009-03-23

I don' t know, changed??? What is different between the time he cheated on you and now? I have heard of guys and gals who cheated on their partners and then moved on to other relationships with a different person and never cheated on their new partner... and some still carry it foward..

Ask yourself, what were the reasons that made him to cheat on you in the first place... it' s NEVER you, always remember this, but if you allow him back, the same reasons he cheated on you will make him to do it again, only this time, he will even let you know that you let him back anyways.......

Can you handle this??? Then you need to decide who stays and who doesn' t...

All the best.

Reply to Really