Posted by: Ruby | 2009-05-11

Need to go on diet

I have to go to a wedding in a month and am wearing a black dress I would like to look good in it and would like to loose about 5kgs
Please any suggestions

Dear Ruby
4 weeks is just about enough time to lose 3-5 kg. I would recommend that you reduce your fat intake by using an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and at the same time increasing your energy output by doing regular aerobic exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30-60 min a day to help with the weightloss. In addition, you should also do some targeted exercises like situps to tighten up vital areas like the tummy and thighs.
I hope you look stunning in that lack dress!
Enjoy the wedding.