Question
Posted by: Buller | 2011/01/19

need to get over it

i have this deep fear of men, never been physically abuse or anything like that.but evry time i see men i dont see them as anything more than a friend nothing more.

This ould very well be a rather complex issue, including your atitude towards yourself, men, women, sex, and relationships. See a good local psychologist to explore and understand this, as psychotherapy would be the right way to work towards losing the fear, and increasing your own personal freedom to choose.

2
Posted by: buller | 2011/01/20

thanx for advice, i often think its because in my up bringing i never had any relations with a men, never had uncles or a father nor a brother,and the men who were around the block wer always just good for nothing(so my mother always said) and i have been brought up by women who were scorned by men from past relationships.never realised how much that affected me as a women and now 27 years later a have never been with a men in an intimate way not just sexualy but never connected with any guy...and that is slowly becoming an issue in my life.

Reply to buller