Question
Posted by: SS | 2012/08/01

Need to get my sex drive back

Hi I had my son 8 months ago and i have not being in the mood for bedroom actiion I am on the conception pill I am just wondering if I can buy something in chemist or do I have to go to drs for a script

This is common in women with young children. There is no magic pill. The fact that you have a young baby means that your priorities have changed and also that you are probably lacking sleep and more stressed. these are the things you have to work on. Also try and make dedicated alone time for you and your partner.

1